Time flies! *sigh* the month of September gonna end in a blink of eyes. This month considered quite good, at least there are no something that's hurt! Let's begin with the very first of the month. The first week: was preparing the exam for the next week (finally I got exams! I did feel excited as it was long time that I didn't hear the term 'exam' ) The second week: was the exam. Everyone was quite nervous at that time. OK! I admit that the questions were terrible! I mean I didn't prepare well even though I was the fastest one that completed the book. Due to my short memory matter, I can't remember that much thing! The third week: was the holiday! And is gonna end! What a sad case! The most memorable moment was the gathering part! I was the one who prepared and as a leader to ask everyone of the ex-classmates to attend the gathering. And actually we (I and Ka Yuen as my assistant ) were successful to gather more than half of the class to participate this event. I was joy and felt that achievement!!
Next week: to Cambodia. Can't express much here as I haven't go yet. But will sure post up here after I'm coming back! I am just looking forward and hope that everyone, everything is going fine and smooth!
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Awesome month
Labels:
feeling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment