Friday, June 20, 2014

A busy weekend

*cough..cough*
 
Today, my post will be written in English. Since that, I'm keen on excel in my English. (And you're like, Oh My English!) Yeah, i know that right? Cause, I'm genius! :P (You know what? The dictionary stays beside me, so that I can use the most incredible word, like how the pros do their essay!)
 
But writing a blog isn't as easy as completing an essay! As you have to text in icon, to bring live to your post! Actually, it's kinda extra though! Nahh!!
 
When a people comes to a busy situation, will always like to spend more time to empty the mind, and that always cause you to waste your time until the deadline comes, you will get shock on what you have not done, instead of what you have done. Now, that's human. Maybe, the one that reading here-you, may not a kind of this person, but this is my attitude and characteristic! And what actually the friends around me do! So, above was my conclusion about spending time. Now, you will notice that, I'm not longer using any pro words, because my dictionary is a bit outdate, it doesn't have any synonyms of the easy words that I know! This is so frustrated! *sigh*. And I don't wish to waste my time out there of trying this nonsense! *clap..clap*
 
The title above has already mentioned that this weekend will be very busy, I really hope that, this weekend will really bear fruits on me, cause it seems to be wasting all time in this half-a-year! Let me this bee ( the collective nouns - as busy as a bee) list out all my task that has to be done in this weekend. Although it seems that they can be delayed, but that's sometimes not my behavior! Nothing, just because I myself sometimes am kinda a responsible person. Not to boast, but is a true! ≧◇≦
 
Cut the crap! I know all was crap! 囧rz

Task needed to complete:
1. (That reminds me of 'but first, let me take a selfie' is kinda lame though..) my English vocabulary workbook! It's hard, and may take a whole day time to complete each page (if I'm not that waste of time)
 
2. My testimonial about Cambodia Mission Trip, have no idea about what to write, only hope that my friends who are really kind and generous somemore went before can teach me the wqy of writing this type of essay. I don't know what stupid mind made me to join this trip, but I guess, I can actually make a lot of friends during this trip from another branch of my school and also the other grade of schoolmates instead of only my IGCSE-level friends. And not to forget, to learn something new from other country which is kinda poor now, but I hope with the technology development nowadays and human's heart of sympathetic will lead them especially the kids who are innocent to have a brighter future, and will not suffering from any really unwanted case, eg: disease, poorness,  etc. So, you! Yes! It's you! If you're allowed, stop crossing your hands and staring and act like nothing is happen, there are lots of stuff that need you to lend your helping hand! (Actually, this can be my part of testimony right? I guess so! Once again, I'm creative! And I'm GENIUS! ) *not-vomit-area*
 
3. My mathematics exam that I've promised to teacher that I will do it today, but I've postponed to next Monday, as I don't really master that whole chapter. I wish in this weekend, the whole book will look like 'salted fish'. (If you know what I mean?)hmmm...
 
4. My Business Studies book hasn't finished, and teacher wants us to do the test by the next Friday. Ok! Fine! But, it's a bit scary on that cause I can't accept failure in my subjects. So, should I take this risk? But since teacher had made herself really clear, that we're actually going too slow, have to rush up! So, what to do? Accept the destiny! Haha
 
5. Yesterday, when I was writing this blog, I've seriously missed out a very really important part and that really make everyone of us to get a really serious headache. That is, CHORAL SPEAKING! The only thing we can overcome this is just to memorize! What a sad case TT. And that causing everyone wanted to escape school. Monday, we have our rehearsal on this part in front of the principal. And the real date falls on Thursday. Nahh, for me, everything will be going fine, as I'm kind of responsible person! Wakakaka.
 
6. Not to forget, my Biology test which held on Wednesday. I'm not get ready for any tests yet, but what can I do? Just do it! *sigh* We all have our difficulties, and who knows that? Only ourselves...
 
Now, there are more to do! Time is not enough! What I can do now? Rush to my thing! See you there, BYE! Muakzz, with lots of love! Now, the drought is around, so remember to drink a lot of water, ya! *Don't get fainted*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment