The night before 22nd Sept, I went to my friend's house to stay overnight as I had to depend on her parents to send me to the airport due to the laziness of my mom in learning the way heading to the new airport (KLIA 2). I reached her house at 8pm something, before that we met at the petrol station as we didn't know her house. Her mom guided my mom to her house. I was down to sentimental mood after my aunt left the sentence, "take care yourself". I saw them drove off and that made me felt even worse.
After awhile 'standing' in her room, her parents brought us to The Mines as she wanted to buy some stuff that were needed to bring to Cambodia. She had a Starbucks voucher that our principal gave before the 'Talent Time' which stated 'buy 1 free 1', since she wanted to try the flavour that I used to buy, so we made it 2 cups of the same flavour (caramel hot chocolate) and she ordered both big size. That made me felt uncomfortable! Something I don't like about her characteristic is, she wanted me to act as a scapegoat of her Starbucks since her mom didn't let her consume all these stuff that contain fats and caused fat! I had to drink finish my owns in a short period of time so that my role can be played well and also the history wouldn't happen again (the Starbucks coffee split on me).
I couldn't sleep the whole night when I was at her room. First, let me describe her room. It wasn't like what I expected. I thought her room would be like the princess room. The colour of the wall should be in pink (although this doesn't match her personality), the bed should be the Queen size at least, the space of the room should be bigger than this, the room shouldn't be this messy, right? But its all untrue and inverted. Her bed is the single bed, her room was messy... But at least better than mine!! xD
I was awake until 1a.m. as I really couldn't fall asleep. For here, she used to sleep very late, sometimes 5am, as she said. Since we were very mentally and physically awake, she suggested to watch drama via laptop. We watched 'On Call 36 Hours 2 (The Hippocratic Crush II)' until the half of the second episode. Due to her Starbucks was over split on the mattress that I slept, she on the light and her mother knew it. That was amazing that her mom got to know we were still active at that time. We had to lie on bed forcefully, and that made me slept for 1 hour I guess Zzz!!
Time flies, it was about 2am already, we got to go to the airport finally! On the way, the unlucky star fell to us; the tyre was punctured at that time. Her parents called upon our principal to drive us to the airport. That was the luckiest part of the unlucky day. They actually met us at the road. We successfully arrived airport sharp at 3am, I guess? The check-in part was the one that made me nervous as I didn't know how exactly the whole procedure goes. I was happy-go-lucky and now I realize it was not that strict! After everything got done, we aired smoothly!! I can said that I slept the whole journey in the air.
Stay tune: Cambodia OCIP:#1st day
No comments:
Post a Comment